Welcome to a blog about that flashing screen in the corner of your sitting room. Here we ask the most burning questions about British and international TV today:
– Is British television a player in the international market?
– Is the licence fee worth the money?
– Does anyone watch television live any more?
– Is television a bad influence on our children?
And then we ignore those questions and deal with the following ones instead:
– Who’s more attractive: Paul Hollywood or Gregg Wallace?
– Is anything safe from Simon Cowell?
– Is it inappropriate to snort ice cream from your nose when watching a sitcom?
And, as they say, many more…